Majesty- Up In The Clouds- Part.Two Ft.Onsu

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a part two of this lovely Sable Skybox from Onsu. I wanted to show you what I did with the kitchen. The tile in here expired me to want more of a dark wood/retro type vibe. Even though this home is "modern" You can still add design to incorporate whatever style you desire! The wooden spoon decor brings back so many memories for me along with the other decor items I chose. Most of the food items are from Silver Spoon. The lovely chairs are from TWELVE. I went with a mixture of stores like I always do, and I had some fun adding many special little details on the shelving. I tend to go a bit overboard so if you like a more minimalistic style, you can do that as well and not use as many extras as I did. I went with a brighter texture for the outside of the home this time as my windlight is brighter this go around. With this room being mostly brown I didn't want to show it too dark, but it does work in the normal dark settings I use as well. The chairs are color change, so I went with brown and white to fit my matchy matchy feel! I usually don't do this much matchy, but I was feeling it. lol the artwork says Farm to Table and adds a nice focal point. 

My curtain is from KraftWork.  Some of the lighting is from Apple Fall along with the cute mixer. I love being able to incorporate new things and older things to every space to add to the unique feel. This week is going by pretty fast, and the weather has cooled here. It's mostly because of Fall and of course the hurricanes. I hope everyone who is in the path of these hurricanes are safe and will be ok! This always a scary time of year and so far, these hurricanes have been pretty powerful. A tree has hit my parents' home, and the damage will have to be fixed but my family is ok. They were without power for a few days, but they are all safe. With another on the horizon it can be quite worrisome after so much has happened. I am not done with this series. I hope you guys are enjoying the setup of this beautiful home. Thank you for your support. I appreciate it. I wish all of you a wonderful and safe day. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

Onsu - "Sable" Skybox (Non-PBR)- NEW at Onsu Mainstore- 

Apple Fall Mixer - White & Gold LI:1
Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Brass LI:2

KraftWork Sienna's American Pleat Curtain (single window right) LI:5

Other stores:

Broken Arrows
Elm.
Nutmeg 
Twelve
[Merak] 
[S.S.]
dust bunny & con 


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



 

Comments

Popular Posts