Majesty- Up In The Clouds- Part.One Ft.Onsu

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the new Onsu Sable Skybox. I am using the non PBR version. I want to say I love how store owners are giving BOTH options! I was on the PBR viewer for a while and the Windlight settings annoy tf out of me. I am buying all these things and none of them are right. They got me looking super dark or bright as hell. So, I went back to a normal viewer for now. I will say though PBR just looks like I am on the Ultra settings all the time. BUT I miss my windlights. I am not giving them up yet. This Skyhome is gorgeous! My first post is the exterior. I usually only do indoor picture of my Onsu posts, so I was excited to a full exterior picture. I added columns on the outside because well.... I am bougie. I decorated this full house which is why it took me so long to post! LOL! I also decorated the last so many posts as well, so I was a little overwhelmed. But I wanted to put 100% effort in every space as normal. This skyhome has a details hud that Onsu is of course known for with having wood texture and sky surround options too fit your mood or style along with other features. The size of this home is perfect for those that do not need a huge mansion, but it also gives extra space to have different things going on and little themed nook areas and spaces. You buy these things at different events and stores with new releases and if your house is too small you run out of space. Or if you fully decorated your house, you are like omg, where am I going to put this new vending machine I got. LOL! There is space under the stairs and throughout the walkways that use for the extra things you didn't know you needed, and I like that.  There are some nice water features throughout this home, and I love them. I am a water person so I love water features any way I can get them.


I love the stone walls and the modern touches. I decided the first pic would be of the full skyhome. It takes me so much time to post my Onsu blogs because well...I decorate the full homes and then decide where to take the pictures for the blog. I am super picky. I am so tired of seeing people blog empty homes so why not show off how I fully decorated this one.  I had fun adding the little details and artwork throughout. A lot of things in here I never even used before. When I do come in-world someone has a 50% sale, and I buy more stuff I don't actually need. But I opened a good many things and used them in this home. I am trying to be "seasonal" but I am not an orange person or pumpkin spice person when it comes to the Fall season. I still like everything green although I love seeing the colors of the trees change in RL. The only season in SL I change from green is Winter. You can use a weather system and have snow on the porch of this home. It is easily fitted for different seasons if you are the type to truly enjoy 4 seasons in SL. The surround has a good many daytimes and a few nighttime options in order to have the mood and feel the way you want. I went with the nighttime. I prefer dark settings although I try to show most spaces brightly. These options gave me the option to show you guys the settings I usually have in-world. My eyes tend to be tired after a long day. I really hope you will love this new Onsu Series as much as I enjoyed decorating this home. Thank you for the support. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


*Please note:  I just looked at the date of release from the Onsu fb and I am not sure when I got this home, but I didn't mean to post it in this time frame. Time goes by so fast when you are an adult Sh*t! It legit felt like a few weeks to me. I am just so busy. I will have to be more aware next time. <3

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Comments

Popular Posts