Majesty- Season Of Greetings

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring two awesome sets from Chez Moi Furniture! CHEZ MOI Caya Dining Room and CHEZ MOI Morrison Living Room Set. I decorated a home from Trompe Loeil inspired by the holiday season for Christmas. I wanted to do a fun and decorated home with the spirit of the season. In RL I am not putting up a tree this year. Although, I am putting up and buying other Christmas themed items. I always worry that my dog will pee on the tree. LOL! Both of these sets have a color changing hud. I mainly used white and green and added extra colors throughout the home with the decorations. I stopped doing Black Friday shopping in RL years ago. But the funny thing is I had to be out there in it anyway because I needed some things. I didn't save much of nothing. Whatever Ulta had on sale I didn't want anyway. LOL I also went to other stores that were mandatory. I did go to a few stores in SL but only stores that were 50% off or more. I don't really "need" anything. I am working on my inventory trying to sort it and organize. 

It's been a while since I blogged something from Chez Moi and it's one of my favorite stores. I wanted to make sure to feature the store starting out the month of December. These items are not the newest items available, but I like the style of them and how they fit into my vision. They are available at the mainstore location. I don't think you can have too many living room or dining room sets imo. You can really have fun with these furniture sets. I will be posting this today after I run to Starbucks. That new Gingerbread oat milk chai latte is crazy. I tend to get nothing but hot drinks even when it's 100 degrees outside, but I took a chance getting the iced version of this drink just to see how I like it. I of course got my hot usual chai tea latte. Let me say I was drinking the iced drink for two days and it was sooo good! I love getting drinks I don't have to substitute anything with. When you can get the drink the same way they intended it to be it makes a difference. But anyways, thank you so much my friends! I appreciate the support always! I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead! I am hoping for snow this month. Come on December bring the snow! LOL Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Caya Dining Room
CHEZ MOI Morrison Living Room Set


CHEZ MOI Bellshire Kitchen Holder LI:2
CHEZ MOI Caya Dining Chair LI:3
CHEZ MOI Caya Dining Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Caya Placemat LI:2
CHEZ MOI Morrison Armchair (Adult) LI:3
CHEZ MOI Morrison Decor LI:1
CHEZ MOI Morrison Ottoman LI:2
CHEZ MOI Morrison Side Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Morrison Sofa (Adult) LI:10

Other stores- (Sponsors are in bold) 
+Half Deer+
Apple Fall
Black Nest
Broken Arrows
dust bunny & con .
dust bunny
Fancy Decor
Lelutka
Trompe Loeil
[ SQUARE ] 
[Merak]

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts