Majesty- Organic Part.One (Onsu Malibu Home)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring this amazing new house from Onsu. I love homes with big windows. I never like the feeling of being closed in. Please note the beautiful design of this home will have the bulk of your decor having to be set at an angle. In a sense it can be easier since you decide what angle degree is perfect for you. Today I am showing you how I decorated the living room area space. It's really lovely and please note you can easily tint Onsu homes for the perfect wall coloring. I tend to tint homes a lot, but I left this one with the original while coloring throughout for a nice and bright feel. I have been super busy in RL you guys, and I am really really picky when decorating so this house has taken me some time because my OCD went nuts. This home is easily my new favorite right now. The mood inside is so nice. There is a big deck as well for outdoor entertaining along with a beautiful built-in pool. You can do so much with this house. It can be a retreat, guest home or the main showstopper on your own sim. I love the fireplace feature how the fire comes from the floor. When I originally took the picture of this room you couldn't see it and I knew that was not what I was trying to do! LOL I was like oh no, we are raising this camera view up! 


This is going to be a two-part series. I finished taking the pics last night and I am going to be posting everything this week. I am also hoping to do a few more posts to finish this month off. I love organic things and greenery. Decorating this home has really been nice. I have the main spaces on a single theme but in two slightly different ways. It has taken me some time to finish everything because I haven't been in grid much. But every time I was in here, I was decorating! LOL I really hope you guys like this two-part post. This home is so pretty. Please run and see a demo of the home. There really is no excuse to not seeing it to get a feel for it. I tend to look at every demo for homes and walk around to get a feel for the space and where I would put things. Because you think a room should be a specific space doesn't mean is has to be that kind of space. Make your own interpretation. Instead of this room being a big living and dining space it could also just be a big dining room and the other side a kitchen. Then the main rooms could be other spaces along with a living room with a different layout. Have fun with it! Well, it's bright and early and Starbucks is calling me name. When I get back you will see part one posted. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate you so much! I wish you a blessed week ahead! Peace and Blessings. xoxo Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts