Majesty- Lemon Soiree

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Apple Fall Lemon Soiree Collection! This set is brand new and on sale today for the Saturday Sale! It's not often I am able to post the same day for this sale, so I am super excited to show you this new set! The Lemon sorbet board dispenses btw! So, this set is more than just eye candy. I set up a nice table filled with these awesome goodies and decided to get a nice close up shot of the featured items. Today is so nice outside and pretty. I was out most of the day and just got home and was like Hey, let me post this set!! I am thankful to have the time to do so. Apple Fall keeps releasing items and I cannot keep up! But when I am able to you will see me post the newest items as long as older ones. Apple Fall items do not age and the quality always shows! 


I am trying to work on a few posts at a time while the day is still young. So, check back you guys, I have many things to show you before the month is over. I am also going to do a 2–3-part series next. I just have to add a few finishing touches and take the pics. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Juneteenth is soon to come. So happy early Juneteenth! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it more than I can ever say! Peace and blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony.



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Lemon Soiree Collection- NEW at the Mainstore-

Apple Fall Lemon Soiree - Canvas Tote w/ Lemons LI:1
Apple Fall Lemon Soiree - Lemon & Olives Bowl LI:1
Apple Fall Lemon Soiree - Lemon Sorbet LI:1
Apple Fall Lemon Soiree - Lemon Sorbet Board LI:1
Apple Fall Lemon Soiree - Lemon Sprig LI:1
Apple Fall Lemonade LI:1
Fancy Fall Renouveau Sconce - Gold LI:1

My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts