Majesty- A Different Mindset

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring some amazing items from Apple Fall and Fancy Fall! I was inspired by these items to decorate a living room space. I used the new items and also some older items that I love using. Featuring Apple Fall Sequoia Paneling Collection, Fancy Fall Stiffkey Collection Fatpack, and Apple Fall Hudson Fireplace Collection. I love dark spaces as much as I love light bright and airy spaces if not more. The browns and black hues in this space really adds to the character.  There are three sets in this living room and a ton of some of my favorite decor items. The sleeping little pets are of course from JIAN. I have my moods where I liked to be surrounded by things and then sometimes I do not. It's nice to see your favorite items or collectibles on your desk or in a place where it can be shown off.  Atm I am surrounded by candles. LOL I just bought 6 new ones and I really have to get a storage place set up for them. LOL I went into bath and body works and had the intentions of smelling every candle I saw on the website that I was interested in. It did not happen. I did smell a few that by name I thought they would be an easy buy and they didn't smell great, so I am glad I got to try them. However, I only got to smell several, picked up a few more and then got the hell out of there. LOL! I had placed a pickup order for 4 limited edition candles and then grabbed 2 more I smelled that smelled sooo good and the smell when they are lit is even better. You cannot go by the reviews. People will comment on the smell of a candle they never lit up. 

They tend to smell different when lighted so I just laugh at people saying it didn't smell good "cold". I am like really? LOL Anytime you look at reviews for any store you have to take them with a grain of salt. I typically am very descriptive when I leave reviews because the normal ones you see never help you. My inspiration for this space was the feeling I got from all of these items. I felt they would place together and went from there. I don't really have to have an actual "theme". I Just go with it! If you ever wonder if my taste in RL with decor is similar to what I do in SL. It actually is but on a grander scale. LOL! I have the knack for choosing the most expensive things at stores! Sometimes I even surprise myself. I found a gorgeous dining table at Arhaus that is ...well...lol....Let's just say It would have to be an heirloom piece that I used until I leave this earth if I buy it to make it make sense. lmaooooo!!!! I firmly believe we should all treat ourselves to things, but some things are just a little overboard. I meant to post yesterday but..time just went by crazy for me and I didn't post this blog. I did see a few of my friends post on Flickr and see we are all blogging Apple Fall at the same time. lol It's really cool to see how they used some of the same items in totally different ways. I do see that me and Alexa used the same skybox from Apple Fall! LOL! So, add that to the credits below! I want to thank all of you for the amazing support! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Sequoia Paneling Collection- 
Apple Fall Sequoia Paneling - Coal LI:1



Apple Fall Hudson Fireplace Collection-
Apple Fall Hudson Books Arrangement LI:1
Apple Fall Hudson Framed Oil Painting LI:1
Apple Fall Hudson Gallery Banner LI:1
Apple Fall Hudson Fireplace



Fancy Fall Stiffkey Collection Fatpack-
Fancy Fall Stiffkey Bird of Paradise Plant LI:5
Fancy Fall Stiffkey Books w/ Squirrel LI:1
Fancy Fall Stiffkey Painting LI:1
Fancy Fall Stiffkey Piano LI:4
Fancy Fall Stiffkey Piano Stool LI:1
Fancy Fall Stiffkey Rug LI:2
Fancy Fall Stiffkey Wicker Basket LI:1




The cute little pets are from JIAN of course! 


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts