Majesty- Another Beautiful Day

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Trompe Loeil - Konane Patio Fireplace which is new to the Fifty Event and will be at the mainstore after the event is over. Trompe Loeil brings out a ton of awesome builds and things throughout each month. When I thought I had picked what I was going to feature something else comes out. LOL! I had started on a home post and then went this way since I love this fireplace set so much. Spring is around the corner. We didn't get much snow at all this Winter so..I guess I am in the mood to move on to Spring settings and not just snow. lol The chairs in this space are also in the set. Only the little extra details and decor I added are from other stores. 


I overslept today. I tend to get up super early and I didn't. So, I am running around playing catch up with everything I planned. lol So, I will not ramble much at all today my friends. I want to say thank you so much for all the shares, favs, likes and comments! I appreciate everything. I will always appreciate everything. This month is almost half over. I plan on doing several more posts if time allows so please check back. Have a wonderful week ahead. Peace and Blessings xoxo Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Trompe Loeil - Konane Patio Fireplace PG-
Trompe Loeil - Konane Patio Chair LI:4
Trompe Loeil - Konane Patio Fireplace PG LI:30




My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts