Majesty- Saw You In My Dreams

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring :Haikei: at Kustom9 Event with HAI.K /SWEETTIME/ FATPACK! The set is brand new and I decorated a bedroom space in the home that comes with the fatpack. The main piece in this room is the bed. There is 2 bed options. One is purple and one is pink. As you can see I went with the pink option. I had fun making this the ultimate pink bedroom space. It's nice having extra colors in there for a big pop of color throughout this room space. I just got the photo board from Tarte. As I write this up they are having a big sale. I have to type in the name of items at sales to make sure I don't already have things. LOL Some stores has a wonderful gadget that refunds you if you buy the same thing twice but many do not have it sadly so you have to be careful. I have a new keyboard and it's driving me insane! I type fast as hell and it's so loud and the keys are high. I will have to buy another one with the keys laid down more so I am not clacking away like I am on a damn typewriter! Driving me mad! Anyways, My beautiful alpaca is from JIAN. They are texture change. There is a pink shade for the alpaca if you want to keep that color theme but I wanted to break it up a bit and chose this lovely color. I love lighting so I filled the room with plenty of wonderful fixtures to really give a nice touch to this bedroom. 


I am also working on another post for you guys that I hope you like. I am so picky it's taking me forever to finish! LOL I am not sure how many I will post before the end of the month. I like being versatile and decorating many different things in many ways. I have so much food that I didn't use in this space. I did use some adorable drinks from Dahlia in here. With all of the new releases all the time there is just no way to keep up with all of the awesome items you get from day to day. That is prob my biggest struggle atm. It's so gloomy and rainy here today. This is good sleeping weather but I have too much to do to take a nap sadly. I rather post this post so you guys can see it! Mondays are always...Mondays. LOL! This weekend just went by so fast like usual. Two days for a weekend is not enough. Maybe three days would work better. I can dream. Well, I am done rambling! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it so much! I hope you have a wonderful and safe week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

HAI.K /SWEETTIME/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event-  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/130/159/22

:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 1-gray LI:2
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 1-green LI:2
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 1-pink LI:2
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 2 LI:5
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 3 LI:3
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 4 LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 5 LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 6 LI:12
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 8-blue LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 8-green LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 8-pink LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 9 LI:2


:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 2-A LI:4
:HAIKEI: KEEP THIS SIMPLE / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2} LI:8
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5} LI:1


JIAN Alpaca Collection :: Laying (rez me!) LI:4


Other Decor-

Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Mid - Gold LI:2
Dahlia - Being Home - Lit Mirror - Texture Change - Dispenser LI:4
Dahlia - J'adore - Cotton Candy Champagne - Dispenser LI:2
Loft & Aria  - Meyer Rug LI:10
Loft & Aria - Olive Floor Lamp (Pearl) LI:3
Mithral * Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma Vine (Pack A) LI:6
Mithral * Sconce Planter (Pilea) LI:2





Comments

Popular Posts