Majesty- The FoxHound Estate

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Trompe Loeil  Azzurra Modern Farmhouse  which is new to the FaMESHed Event! This house is a stunner! It also comes in more than one tone. I went with the light. I did a bigger courtyard design at first but you couldn't see the detail in my pic so I changed it up a bit with less fuss. I added plenty of greenery, fencing and this awesome fox fountain while I have the trees framing the house all around. The shutters open and close for privacy or you can have them wide open. The living spaces are nicely sized and you can really make this home your own depending on your needs. Plus it's low land impact so you can use those extra prims to make your home a real show stopper. There is a beautiful room I used as a living room in this home I wanted to make mention of. Do not be surprised to see me use the interior of this home in future postings. It really is a nice build. 


I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. I was debating if i should post this today or wait until tomorrow and I made the time today! I realized I forgot to post the credits for my last post so I am doing that as wel!! I am really ahead of myself this week. I tend to have everything ready to go but I just wanted to get these two posts out asap! I want to thank all of you my friends for the support! I thank you dearly! It really means a lot! Stay safe and I wish you an amazing day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 
Credits-
Trompe Loeil - Azzurra Modern Farmhouse Light + Full Patio- NEW at FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/189/221/2499



Other Decor-
(Fundati) Cobble Stone Wall I LI:11
FINCA - pine hedge V2 LI:2
HISA - Flora wildflower grass - Dark Greens LI:1
LB_StreetBanyanTree{Animated}*4Seasons LI:7

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts