Majesty- Come Into My Office

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Kraftwork today with the Saclay Office Collection which is new to the FaMESHed Event!I love this set and let me say something. To have a bookcase option already filled with books is amazing! It saves a ton of time if you do not want to personalize it. However, if you do there is a version without books so you can decorate it to your heart is content! The office is bigger than I am showing you guys but I wanted to focus the picture on the main items. Most of the items you see here are from the set. I am using the Onsu St Cloud skyhome. I have so many builds sometimes it is hard to remember them all and which ones would be the perfect fit for the spaces I want to create. Onsu is very versatile and basically any design theme fits in the homes easily. This set is modern and it works in this big space. This collection has all you need for an amazing office space. I used to sit in a office while I blogged or went afk. LOL I stopped doing that because I am all over the place but I thought that was cute. I wanted a nice modern space with some artwork. Atm I have a thing about white or bone colored sculptures and I used some in here. The items in this collection are super versatile so don't just limit them to an office space. They will easily make your home or space unique. You might see this chandelier again in the next space I post because I had planned on using it in that room. But, when I get to rezzing items I might change my mind depending on my mood and the feel of the space. I tend to plan ahead but when I get to rezzing things the mood/feel takes over and I go with it. 


We might be getting a new home in SL soon and I will be using this office again. I might share that on my instagram. I don't really keep up with that website like I do Flickr and Facebook. I might start using it as more than just blog posts and you will get to see other things I do in SL. That is an option but I am not sure. I am not a really big social media person because of all the time it takes to post on these things. lol But, I do want to share more and might use that as an additional outlet for that. I got so many awesome things recently that will make a home really lovely and things I never use. If you have a decent inventory amount please keep up with it. Once it gets stupid like mine it's really hard to fix and clean out. Plus, the way I pick up rooms and houses doesn't make it any easier. LOL 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Saclay Office Collection - NEW- FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Architecture Art Frame LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Art Frame Wall Mounted Lamp LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Backgammon Desk Tray with Clutter LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Bonus Decor Laptop LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Decorative Lunette LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Full Bookcase Mahogany LI:7
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Magazine Desk Blotter LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Sculpted Table Lamp LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Wing President Chair Mahogany LI:3
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Work Desk Mahogany ADULT LI:6

KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/246/149/21

Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Black LI:2
West Village Charleston Curtains - Cream LI:8



Other Decor-

-David Heather-Empiro Phone LI:2
BLACK NEST / Fiksu Rug LI:1
BLACK NEST / Gryla Vase LI:2
BLACK NEST / Kerska Pedestal LI:1
BLACK NEST / Mikhaelis Fur Rug LI:3
BLACK NEST / Taide Pedestal LI:1
BLACK NEST / Taide Sculpture LI:1
FD & Commoner: Indio Hourglass LI:1
Lustre Valpennac - Bulbs - Gold LI:8
Nutmeg. Elegant Entryway Book Stack LI:1
Nutmeg. Lazy Days Daybed  Slippers LI:2
dust bunny . desert dreams cacti . style b LI:4
~BAZAR~ Lina bedroom Sculpture 01 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Lina magazines LI:1
~BAZAR~Lina Eucalyptus LI:1
~BAZAR~Lina Magazines stacked 02 LI:1
~BAZAR~Lina office stool LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts