Majesty- Queen of Hearts (Valentine's 2016)

Happy Valentine's Day!! Let me start off by saying that! I was kinda iffy about being able to do a Valentine's day post but I sat my butt here and got it done!! I had to since booN has this brand new updo hair out and Apple May released this gorgeous gown! They screamed to be worn and I had to answer the call. This dress is on sale for 25L in red. 25L is nothing for this dress. It is a freebie at that price. Please run out and get it now since this sale is only for 48 hours. But even after the sale Apple's prices are awesome and this dress comes in more colors. You can never have too many beautiful formal gowns. Of course this dress comes in standard sizes as well as sizes for the most popular bodies. Please get a demo before you buy! I took a back shot so you could see the splendor of ths amazing gown. I really couldn't put it on fast enough. The décor is part of the Mini Valentine set from Kalopsia. It comes with these pillows, picture curtain and a long pillow chair. You don't have to just be mushy today, you can be mushy and place hearts all over the place anytime. The set is free from Kalopsia and who can pass on a awesome gift?

I want to thank everyone for stopping by and having a look at my blog. I can't say how much I appreciate it. this is something I love doing. I have not tried to blog for any events or anything since I just do not have the time to commit to more than I do. But, I do love seeing my friends get to blog for the events and stores that they love and enjoy! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Thank you for stopping by. <333 xoxo Ebony


                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed




Credits:

Isabell gown- Apple May Designs- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/128/115/40
Hair- booN Lab.011 hair- booN - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/127/128/699
Mini Valentine's set- Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/127/64/27

Comments

Popular Posts