Peekaboo!! - The boogers Arcade Preview

June 1st is almost here and you know what that means? It means the new round of the Arcade gacha event is almost here. It is a huge gacha event that against my protests I go to every single round. Boogers has their new collection of bears on display and of course I had to run down and take some pictures. Just when I think I bet he is done doing bears here comes another collection of them lol.


I took a few pictures of some of the bears that will be available.  Note that after the event these bears will no longer be available or sold in stores. So if you have your eyes on any make sure you get them before the end of june. I am sure the hardest ones to get will be the rares. 




 Pretty much everyone I know are addicted to the Game of thrones series, so my big sis has even mentioned wanting the bears that are from the show (she will leave my azz in a hot second to go watch it on Sunday). I myself love Khaleesi, so I am eyeing her bear...named Bearleesi lmao.  And of course the bear snow who is based after the North character. If you watch the show you are equally as impressed with the clothing. But they bears show the main things that both characters are known for. Khaleesi's Hair and his cape. I played the machine from this creator from the last round and I will say...honestly I might be better off going to a yardsale!! It is a few machines that I already know I will Not be playing. Older rounds I used to have the luck of getting a rare first try but the last few I have not had that luck. 



But, I have a very busy month in june. Alot of rl family events and Father's Day and even more during the next few months, so I actually have to plan this round. But the ones I want are on my list and maybe I will do a big post hugging them or something lol. This bear right here blows my mind. Who is this bear made in likeness too? I am not gonna say what he looks like to me, so I am gonna keep my comments to myself cause I am not happy about it. But all the rare bears are themed, so Imma calm my nerves and come across who this bear represents later.


This bear is called makeup sale. lol This bear is doing too much and that is a reason I like her. One of those things you see and go "do I want this, ahh what the hell!"lol  There is also a huge stack of 12 bears that I did not take a picture of. They are on display at the store though and are amazingly commons. I would have thought them to be a for sure rare item, but I am assuming since it was already 4 rares and based off of popular characters that it was decided to be a fun common. 



Cute patriotic bears are also available this round and very adorable. I love the colors and the shading of these bears. Really amazing texture detailing. I also love that they are mod and I can supersize them as I wish. Last round there was one bear that eluded me that I really wanted. I am hoping someone is broke atm and selling theirs lol!!!! Hell I am a honest person. I actually hit that machine a billion times to get the one bear and got everything but that 1 freakin bear!!! I am not going without a fight this round!


This round starts on June 1st! Usually at the strike of midnight but people are always camped out. I would say I am not going to be fighting to get in, but that is a lie lol. One thing I am also going to do different is I am going to knock out my list in the first week or two.  I can't go the whole month as usual.  I wish everyone a wonderful and blessed end of week and weekend. It is not the best weather here today so I have been hibernating. Yea in the spring/summer lol. I have been preparing for more new posts! Keep checking up on me!!!! Stay Fierce & Stay blessed!!
 








Comments

Popular Posts