Bummin it

I am just in a chill mood today. I don't have any major things to do today, so I am just enjoying myself. So obviously I am going to make a post about two of my favorite stores. Apple May Designs and the fab hair store booN. The shorts that I am wearing are a new release. They are available for men and women. So you can take your males and they can shop with you. These are on sale for 25L at the moment. Yes I said that correct. 25L. The boxers you see are part of the pants. 100% mesh and you get the normal range of standard sizes. Please try on the demo b4 you purchase just in case. Just a quick heads up the 25L sale is over on the 10th.


This is also the newest hair from booN I am wearing. AAN330. It comes in several beautiful shades, but of course today I am wearing black. I love how it has the extra hair wisps. It gives it more edge. But this can easily be worn as a dressy hair or a casual one as I am wearing it. You can never have enough versatile hair.

I love the Spring but the rain is so random. It went from snow to random rain lol. Sometimes it's windy too.Collabor 88 has just opened today and it is a madhouse. I just got a few things and I will posting them soon!!! The weekend is almost here and I am excited. The weather will be wonderful here and my hair is still big, beautiful and curly lol. I might actually wait another week to get it done. I just moisturize and wrap it up and night, then in the morning I fluff it out and I am good to go. It is wonderful I can't stress that enough.  Plus I am on a sexy glossy lipstick kick at the moment. So big  hair and glossy puckered lips are my main look at the moment, then throw in a fab dress and heels. Well I am off!!! I wish everyone a wonderful day and weekend! Stay Fierce and Blessed!


Credits:

NEW- hair- booN
NEW- Bummin it shorts-  Apple May Designs- Sale ends on the 10th!
Shoes- N-core
Jewelry- Ryca
*room credits are on my older room post







Comments

Popular Posts