Long Time

So it has been ages since I posted. I am just now getting back in the groove of seeing what is going on! There is always so many events! But today I am at the arcade gacha event and I am hooked on buying eggs. Go figure. I also had a fit over the hamster avis. They are 100L a pop and trust me that adds up so fast!!! There is 3 I wanted and of course the rare ones. I did find one of them for sale, at a place where people can sale extra gacha items. I paid 250L. Not bad considering I played twice and got nothing but I guess the common ones. I am sure I would have spent way more trying to get this particular color. I had assumed they were hamster dolls, but they are actual avatars and also come with a AO.





My sister put on her hamster first and isn't she cutey!!!  I got a pic of her butt...I think thats her butt lol.
I want 2 more but I refuse to pay what others are charging. Especially if I can luck up and get one for 100L or after a few tries. You never know. I am more addicted to the eggs anyways lol. They are Humpty Dumpty eggs in a chair. Their legs actually move lol. I have gotten a couple of the rares and kinda easily. Knock on wood!!!



They are only 25L a piece. But I spent 75L before I got the Dorothy egg which you see in the middle. Themed after the wizard of oz of course! Ruby slippers! I had to have more after that lol. The pink one is a common one and I got the Tippy tap rare one you see in black. There is one more I really want named squarepants, it's prob named after spongebob. 


There are alot of nice things at the event, but today I am being cheap. I have a bad history with gacha machines. One time I spent 1k trying to get a certain color, and luckily the creator had mercy on me and gave me the color I wanted! lol I will go back before it ends on the 15th of October. Or maybe I will luck up and see someone selling the things I want at a reasonable price. Who knows. But stay tuned. I am behind on new releases and I will be showcasing them on my next post!

                                                                       Stay fierce !!!

Comments

Popular Posts