Eluding

So the Pirouette and Squarepants eggs elude me. I cannot get those 2 eggs for the life of me! lolll I have been trying since I posted and I have had absolutely no luck. Let me just say I am glad its 25L a play and not 50 or 100L like the gacha machines most people are playing. Today I am in my home and wanted to take a few pics. I wanted to show you one of the latest hairs from booN I am currently wearing. I really love this hair and its mesh. No one can make better dreads and when booN releases new ones I am always so happy!




Update: I now have 3 out of the 4 rare eggs!!! Thanks to a lady named Karen. She was having a fit getting eggs also, lol. She had a extra 1 and passed it to me. Mind you she has spent twice as much as me. Which makes her just giving me one even more special. Thank you. Only Pirouette Eludes me.





Usually people wear dreads with more of a casual outfit. I show you that that are easily part of dressed up attire! I am loving the pink. But you know how us girly girls do!! I am so behind on new releases, but that is what happens when you have to be off sl for awhile and play catch up! Last but not least I wanted to show you a cute Nighty by Apple May. I can say It is a wonderful alternative to wearing a top and undies which I normally wear! lol





I posed in the living room of the house. My fav room. This nighty is called night night. I love it and the teddy bear is called night night teddy and he has a hold animation as you see here. The nighty and the teddy bear is mesh. My home sim is laggy idk what is going on with it today, but I just had to leave my home. I hope a restart will fix this problem. The whole sim is lagged.  Okay it is my time to go! Try to see what I can do. Still looking for the pirouette humpty egg! I will have you!!!

                                                                Stay Fierce!!!

Credits: Hair: booN

             1st Oufit- Diram- Mtv Awards dress & Finesmith Jewels
             2nd outfit- Ricielli Pantsuit
             3rd Outfit- Apple may deisgns- Night night, and night night Teddy bear
              Location: Home :)
                 
                   

Comments

Popular Posts