Majesty- Out by the Fire

Hello there!Happy Sunday!! I hope all is well. Another home decor post for you! There can never be too many!This set is really nice and you can make it super cozy. You can easily put this on a nice dock or Pergola by the water. There is so many options to how you can use this awesome set. You can also not use the fireplace and have it as a sitting area in a nice big great area in a home. It is really up to you! Versatility is my thing and there is so many ways to use this set to suit your lifestyle. I have it in a outdoor space and the first step for a nice cozy yard space is some grass. Grass and trees are my big go to for outdoor space. Sometimes I use a lot of grass and sometimes I don't use grass at all. It's all about the feel of the space and the grass I am using is only 1 prim/land impact per rez. I am featuring Heart Homes aka Aphrodite shop today. I am also featuring cute decor from Cheeky Pea. This space might have more of a Fall season feel that Summer. But, honestly I am more of a Fall person. Fall is prob my most favorite time of the year. Getting ready for the holidays and the nice cooler weather. It's also when I can break out my boots so I am a big fan of the Fall season. You get the seating and this firepit. You can control the firepit and you can extinguish it when you want it off. Many animations for seating along with drinks you can drink while having fun chatting away with your nearest and dearest. I love having private places so you can just relax. My big sister is here in one of my pics modeling beautifully. She is a real trooper because I had a hard time trying to rez yesterday and she came back today to model for me with no fussing or anything. Pretty awesome.

I don't mean to sound hateful for my next opinion but I apologize if I do. I just had a look at my Flickr and saw someone blogging this same set. All this person did was rez this seating set and add grass no actual decorating and a sideways picture. This is how we are blogging in 2017 yall. I see people blogging stuff with no effort every now and then and it really irks my nerves. I roll my eyes and keep going!lol I can say I have come a long way from my start with decorating. I look back at my old stuff like oh no. Lord... lol I gave 1000% to those posts. Even nooby as they was. But then again this is a passion for me and obviously not a passion for some others. I want to thank everyone for sticking with me on this blog as I do not post as often as I used to. But, I will always post as I am able to. You can always count on that. I am more focused on my home posts but will also continue to do fashion posts. I have been going nuts buying backdrops & backgrounds for them. But, I am more home decor based especially since my client list is closed so I can pass on ideas for your own spaces. I love seeing how other people live on SL. I love seeing how other people decorate and what is important for them to have in their own spaces. We can all have the same items but we put our on special touch and it's just really cool to see. Okay, I am going to run off this post. Thank you big sissy for lending your beauty. Thank you to everyone seeing this post also I appreciate you and wish you a blessed day. Thank you! <33333


    Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Friends Gathering seating with Firepit-  Heart Homes (Aphrodite Shop)
Hot Chocolate & chips cookies tray& "Tropical Drinks" Tray- Aphrodite Shop
 Jake's Tall Lantern,Jake's String Pennants & Roll in the Hay Light String- All by Cheeky Pea


{anc} sunbeam/flared(clear) 1LI, Garden by anc slight wildgrass {pink paint} / SCREW 1Li, & -Garden- by anc "silence" spider lily {DARK/gold}A 1prim sculpt- All by {anc}

*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
ARIA- Dido Cheese Platter And Wine Glasses
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1
~BAZAR~Morocco-Cactus

Garden Tree08 with Lights - green c,Shrub - ygreen*b & Cliff Hill - green B
All- by HappyMood aka - HPMD


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts