Back home

So wow! Time goes by fast. I cannot believe it has almost been a month since I last posted. I am actually in-world right now setting up a little chill spot in the water. I love the water on sl and the new spruce your place boat what next has out, made me want to set up a little area just for riding boats and having fun:) I wanted to post a few things while I look in my invy for 1 prim furniture lol!!!!



This new dress is at Apple May and I am rockin some of the newest hairs now at booN!  I usually go crazy with accessories and add ons but today I am not in the mood to do all of that. When you have on good key essentials you don't really need all the extra stuff to look like a diva! I had been living all over the place. The vacation is over and I prefer to be where I was in the first place. I did find one rp family sim that was wonderful. I didn't have to be in a place with dull homes that shouldve been deleted years ago. lol I mean they were using old houses I remember seeing in 2007. The one rp community I did find and like was Willowdale. You are able to rezz your own home, have your land in your group and just freedom! It is the ONLY one I would  suggest to anyone wanting to live in that kind of rp setting. The other one I was at first I will not mention as I do not wanna get blamed for someone moving to a 100% crappy place! It was like living in a HOA from HELL!



Well you do not see the boats out yet because my lazy butt hasn't gone to get them yet! lol. I have a boat in my invy I discovered just now, but wow it is primmy. The one at What's next is only 3 prims! So that has made the decision for me easy! lol  To me prims =money so the less you can use the better it is. My avatar keeps rebaking so I must have on too many layers somewhere. Okay I am off to get the boat! No telling how much it will be after today, surely not the price it is. Have a wonderful & blessed week! Stay Fierce!!


Credits: 
Outfit- Apple May Designs- Cabernet (Jazz)
Hair- booN- Several different styles out now!!
Ciggy- Hermany
Feet- N-core

Comments

Popular Posts