Majesty- Love Me Or Not

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the HAI.K /DAINTY/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event! I wanted an even balance of White with pink and black decor in this space. The items in this fatpack include the house I am using, and it is really nice and spacious. You can use these items in so many different ways. But I just wanted to showcase how nice they are together. Almost all of the items in here are from the store. I only added a few things from maybe two other store sets to fit what I was going for. I like using mainly items from the store of the items I am featuring because they tend to have a uniform look that brings out the mood, I am going for in a matchy but not too matchy kind of way if you understand. The weekend is upon us, and I am going to try to knock as many things off my To Do list as possible. 

It's rainy here and I never was a big fan of being out in the rain. But lately since I got my bubble umbrella.... I have been enjoying it. LOL! I just need some type of incentive. The more I stay in the less I spend honestly. I feel like having a mental break which for me involves me doing things. But, not having to do anything too mentally taxing or worry about anything. It might seem weird to say that, but I am an overthinker. It's kind of exhausting. I listen to music which takes away from the thinking of other things and keep busy. It works for a time and then I am back to it. I have a thousand things to accomplish today. This is one of them! Let's get this blog posted! Thank you, my friends, for the support! I appreciate all of you! I hope all is well in your lives. Kiss and love your loved ones. One day they will no longer be around to appreciate and love. Cherish the time you have with them now. Time waits for no one. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts