Majesty- Going Forward

 Hello there my friends! I AM BACK! I took the month off from blogging which I typically do every October. I needed a break before I got burnt out and I am not into blogging Halloween stuff so it's just the perfect time to take a break. I prob need to do that more often to recharge myself but we will see. I am working on posts for November so I will be posting some awesome things starting in a day or so. I will NOT be putting full credits on my posts any longer. Anyone not aware. Some loser copied one of my posts and was selling it as a (predecorated) backdrop for 4.500L on marketplace. So, I will not post full credits anymore to avoid the potential of this happening again. Any time I have gotten copied I noticed it was one of my more "less decorated" spaces without a ton of detail little items. I do post that way to focus on key items sometimes and those seem to be the easy target for lazy people. This is the first time I have seen someone try to make money off of my vision though which was disgusting and totally uncalled for. Copying everything is one thing but damn making money off me as well. LOL SL is a crazy place you guys!  I have been posting credits for a billion years and sadly I have to change up what I do on here. I have taken credits from some posts and also going forward I will only have featured/sponsored item credits. My apologies you guys it's always someone fkin it up for other people. 

I want to thank everyone for the support, kind words, shares, likes and love!! You guys keep me here doing this!! I had to decide some time ago between Commissions, blogging and predecorateds and went with blogging. I do have a few predecorated homes in my inventory. This whole thing put a sour taste in my mouth about them and some store owners not liking you using their products. I have spoken with one of my most favorite creators and was told he was okay with it. But you never know. I am itching to decorate some houses atm but not sure which ones I want to while I am playing catch up to get ahead of blog posts for the month. If you want to see me blog anything or have any feedback my door is always open for that. I have seen some predecorated homes that...are not really decorated...and they charge 12k for something I could do in idk a 10 mins? LOL! It takes me a MIN to decorate you guys. The detail you see in these posts is the same way I decorate. My house is very detailed. Well, my main house is very detailed, and I do have some rentals that are as decorated as possible with the prim count. But who knows I guess we will see how I feel throughout the holiday season and going into next year. It's some things I have to get popping in rl that is going to take a ton of time to do so who knows what the future holds. What I do know is I am showing you guys some awesome things this month! Stay tuned my dear friends! I am back! Let's get this month going. 


Wishing all of you a blessed/safe November and holiday season! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Picture featured- I take a ton of pics and I only post one per blog. I decorated this house and enjoyed the darker Windlight but when I showcase builds, I don't want you to not be able to see all the details, so I opt for a brighter space. My settings in SL are usually dark and this was my favorite shot for this house but you don't see the garden and everything I did with it so I didn't use it. I might just sometimes share alternative views of posts sometimes. This is really one of my favorite Trompe Loeil builds btw. I blogged it around the Springtime (March) if you want to go back a few months to see what I did with it in a brighter Windlight. 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed




Comments

Popular Posts