Addiction: Decor

I love to decorate on SL. I think the only thing I love as much as decorating is shopping for decor! I mean yes I love having fun with family and friends, but I really get a challenge out of decorating differently than I have before. I recently decorated my little snow cottage and I did not  go as overboard on it as I did my last house.  There are so many little extras you can add to make your home feel much more homey. If you can believe it or not, I am in a globe on the ground. That beautiful sky isn't from windlight!


I am using one of my favorite cabins and I love the warm feel that it gives off. Sl was acting a lil crappy so I did not fully rez the fireplace and decided to just go with what I had. When mesh first came out I wasn't excited about it. But it's amazing to see how many things look just amazing in mesh version. I prefer mesh homes over anything else of course, but as far as clothes go I guess that is personal preference. I am still old school on clothing in some ways. I still like layer pants. I mean the sexy factor with those are still the same to me, plus most mesh pants look crazy in the butt lol.


So excited I got my little fish before the winter event ended. So many events that I tend to forget going to a few of them. But when I realized I was missing the fish, I just checked on one of the blogs I follow. The blogger only blogs kawaii items, so I knew she would have them on a older post, and I was right!!


The space needs a Christmas tree! But that is all I am gonna add.I tend to use some of my favorite home decor Items in every house I rez. Some things are just so amazing they define any space you put them in. The round rug is one of them. I really love it!


The house is mostly neutral with a splash of red. Just fits my mood for the day. I might eventually do one that matches the snow outside if I feel the need. The most primmy piece I used is the bookcase, it is 25 prims, but well worth it. It is the perfect size and fits in perfectly with my homey cozy feel.


Last but not least. I put my billiard table out for some decor. I have had it a long time, but it's one of those things that you just have to dust off and put out every now and then. I will be doing more decorating posts as well as event posts. Stay Fierce & Blessed!!!


Credits:
         

Cottage- Trompe Loeil
Skydome- Turnip Homes (Winter Textures)
Antler Lights- Trompe Loeil
Reindeer Decor- Half Deer
Trash Can- Bazar
Lantern- Apple Fall
Log basket- Lisp
 Pool sticks- Kopi
Wall decor- Bazar
Sectional- Lisp
Rug, Plant and clothing rack- Bazar
Lamps, Trellis Rug & Entry table- Apple Fall
Chalkboard- What Next
Dining Table- Laq
Bookcase- Mudhoney
Ceiling Lamp- Trompe Loeil

Comments

Popular Posts