SAIKIN has fur!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful, and I didn't pig out! I have been out doing one thing I said I wouldn't. I have been shopping since Thursday, and I have to still go out today. But hey, it's fun. lol.

I am a HUGE fan of SAIKIN items! My most favorite things of course are the furs! I wear these in-world year round. Me and my baby sister have been hoping for new colors and they are here!!! I love them all . I have wanted this type of color for along time.I am gonna model off most of the colors for you! But don't mind the grass as I am trying to overcome a OCD habit of mine. I see some green peeking through, but for once I am gonna go ahead and take my pics without going crazy trying to fill the grass in. So yayyy for me. It is a milestone! There are several new colors in store now along with the original natural type colors.



When I get on a roll posting I just go for it. I was excited to do a new post on these! I am also wearing the dress called Bloom from AMD. I love how you can dress it up or make it casual. I usually wear it in a more casual way. But I really wanted to dress it up today and this fur does just that. I tend to also wear these wraps with jeans also. I think I mostly wear furs in general with jeans. Mainly because when I break out a fur it is really cold and my dresses are not the type of dresses to wear on a 20 degree day.


It is freezing here. I had been keeping the temperature at 70 degrees but its closer to 80 tonight. The wind is blowing like crazy so it is making it super cold.The multi tone color is called Cow. It is very unique and really caught my eye when I saw these wraps. 



Here is the red!!! Gotta have that sassy. I am also wearing my baby sister's new lipstick (Kissing Lipstick) I love the gloss!!! Sometimes you see lipsticks and the gloss is so nooby! I tend to mostly not even wear any. I love this lipstick and I am not being bias :P

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Look forward to my next new post soon as I try to catch up on some things!! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!


Credits: 
Fur Wrap: SAIKIN- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699
Dress: Apple May Designs- Bloom
Hair: booN SCO052
Lipstick: no. 7- Kissing Lipstick: Versus Magazine Exclusive

Comments

Popular Posts