Happy, Happy, Happy

I just looked at my last post and wow does time fly when you are having fun! I knew it had been awhile since I posted but it didn't feel like it has been that long. RL keeps me busy in nothing but good ways, but I still try to keep up. I dedicate this post to my hubbers who agreed with me that I need these dresses in RL. *sighs* To have a man that truly understands me:) I am featuring two brand spanking new "formal" dresses from Apple May Designs and I say "formal" because I have been wearing them in-world formal setting or not & regardless of where I am.



Say hello to the Fabulous Eve Gown!!! This dress comes in not 1, not 2 BUT.....Wait for it....wait for it!!  5 Amazing colors!! I love the 2 tone and the awesome sequin detailed bow. Mind you this dress is fitted & you will look snatched! Take note: The hot pink color is still on sale as of my posting today but will not last long. If you want it...go now..read the rest later. Today I felt like doing my posts differently to start a new chapter. I like taking pics in a in-world scenic place more so than using a background so we will see how this goes.



This would be quite a long post so I will do 2 parts instead of one. You cannot look at this dress and say I do not look sexy as all hell. If you can say that you are a hater lol. This hair from booN really helped bring out my look and what I was going for. I wanted to showcase the dress and show off the look not my face or anything else. I love that Apple does not make clothing with pancake booty! I know you have seen those mesh clothes that makes your butt look flatter than a pancake that's been soaking in syrup all day.  I am gonna give you the credits but stay tuned for dress number 2! It is crazy hot too! Stay fierce and blessed!!

Credits: 
Dress- Apple May Designs- Eve
Hair- booN
Jewelry- Ryca


Comments

Popular Posts